Sunday, November 9, 2008

Inspiration Needed: Bathroom

When we first moved into our house three years ago, I really thought remodeling the bathroom was priority #1. However, three years later, I've realized that there were other priorities in "fixing up" our 100+ year old home....like a kitchen, a back roof, a fence, a downstairs bath, paint...the list goes on.
So here we are and I'm starting to daydream and hope that we might get to this early next year and I've been looking for ideas. All of these pics caught my eye in one way or another, so maybe our new bathroom will be some combination of them. I think the first is my favorite. If I didn't live with three boys, I would definitely paint my bathroom pink....maybe I still will (but not the Pepto Bismol pink it was when we moved in!). :-)
From Pottery Barn:
From HGTV.com:
And just so you know what we're working with, this is a picture of the bathroom when we first moved in. And, quite frankly, not much has changed other than the border is gone and the bright pink is now a nice green. Eek!

2 comments:

shill said...

1 and 3 are my faves...

la la Lovely said...

Oh that top picture has always been one of my favorite bathrooms... I have been wanting a mirror like that for ages.. thinking about one over my fireplace... they are so gorgeous!