Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Real Simple: New Uses for Old Things Top 50

I've always been a big Real Simple fan, but after probably 7 years of hard copy magazines, I decided to cancel my subscription and now I do most of my perusing online. I'm undecided on whether that was a decision I'm happy with....every time I'm in the line at the grocery store the hard copy seems to call to me...the pretty cover, lovely pictures...I think I've just talked myself into re-subcribing.

But in the meantime, I think I get every "daily" e-mail newsletter they have. In one, I noticed the Top 50 All-Time Favorite New Uses for Old Things - one of my favorites! I couldn't help but flip through all 50. Some of them are better than others, but here are a few of my faves:









{images via Real Simple}

2 comments:

Christina said...

This is the one thing I miss the most from my Real Simple subcription. I love these ideas. They really are so simple, yet I'd never think of them on my own :-) That frame as a tray is super pretty!

Love,
Christina

Ruth said...

I love the rubber bands on hangers for tank tops! Thanks for sharing!
Ruth