Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hooked on Houses

Do you ever watch a movie and think, "ooh...I love that house"? That happened to me recently while watching the Stuart Little movie series that we had checked out from the library.

I loved the Little's home so much, that I decided to look for pics online, assuming someone else loved it as much as I did. And I was right. I found the Hooked on Houses blog, which not only had the Little house tour, but also LOTS of other fun movie home and celebrity home tours. It's just good fun - check it out.

Here are a few of my faves from the Stuart Little house from her original post here.

The exterior of the home:

And the foyer (love that staircase!):

The dining room (a little fancy, but I like those striped chairs):

The cozy living room:

And I love the colorful kitchen, particularly the nook:

And there's more movie set home discussion at the Inspired Room. At least I know I'm not crazy for taking note of homes in movies (and posting about them)!

3 comments:

la la Lovely said...

Hi Sara!!! What a great find! Thanks for sharing with me! I love this kind of thing... I love the Stuart Little house too! Hope you are having a great New Year!
xx Trina

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

The Stuart Little house is one of my favorites, too. Thanks for the shout-out for my blog! So nice to know you enjoy it. :-)

Sara said...

Julia, it's so much fun. What a great idea!

Trina, so glad you are enjoying it, too!