Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Favorite Things: Part 1

A while back I had a notion to post about a bunch of my favorite things. I even took all the pics and uploaded them, but never quite got aroun to the posts. So, here goes! The first was a gift from a friend who was visiting, and I fell in love immediately. This Tocca candle (Grace scent) smells AMAZING and I love everything about it, including the beautiful box. I keep it on the piano in our foyer and light it whenever we have company. It's not too perfume-y; just a nice light scent. IMG_0554 And the best part? The tiny little matchbook that comes with the candle and fits perfectly in the box. How cute is that?! IMG_0555 Do you have any favorite candles? What a perfect hostess gift. Thank you, Allison!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love this idea! Thank you for sharing, and I'm looking forward to the rest of your favorite things.
This candle is beautiful, and I adore the details--the mini matchbook and the sweet message on the top of the box "love yourself". Plus it smells nice! This would be a good gift to give, and I'm always looking for new ideas. :-)
Love,
Erica

Christina said...

I love this. What a pretty candle and I agree with Erica, I love the details, so feminine and sweet!
love,
Christina