Friday, July 30, 2010

Favorite Things: Part 3

IMG_0569

I haven't bought (or received....hint, hint) a nice perfume in quite a few years.  I was looking for something inexpensive and light, and I came across this solid perfume while perusing L'Occitane a few months ago (translation: looking to spend a gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket!).

I've always had a thing for rose scents.  I think it dates back to a rose-y Victoria's Secret lotion my Grandma Mickie used to wear ("Her Magesty's Rose" I think?), and then my mom and I found Evelyn Rose at Crabtree and Evelyn which was very similar.

This is also very similar and was only $9.  Plus, it's easy to carry and comes in that sweet little tin!

I'm still in the market for an eau de toilette, though.....any suggestions?

1 comment:

Christina said...

I really love that this comes in a little tin. That makes it so convenient for carrying it in your purse. And it's oh so pretty too!