Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two Things

First, how adorable are these mini cakes from Bakerella? I love that the one with fondant is inspired by a Pottery Barn pillow! I haven't tried anything since I did the cupcake bites this summer, but I'd like to. I love her ideas, and her photos, which brings me to my second point.
I am really feeling the need for a super awesome camera (details about hers here). I just feel like the quality of pics is so much better and I think it would be a blast to play with and post pics...maybe even a photography blog? I know I'm getting way ahead of myself. Teara's been doing a great job with the nice camera she's been using!
And speaking of awesome cameras and photos, I found this blog through Trina at la la lovely things and have been loving it. I love her home and all her ideas. Especially this most recent post about swapping meals....I would love that if anyone's up for it! Looks like Meg uses a Canon Rebel as well. Santa, if you're reading..... :-)
Anyway, I'm sort of rambling....still lots of ideas rolling around in my head that I need to organize here!

No comments: