Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Recipe Series: Cobb Salad

IMG_2196

I love watching cooking shows on PBS (mostly because I don't have cable). One day they were making cobb salad on Everyday Food (the recipe is here). A couple of days later, we were having enchiladas and made a mexican version with black beans, corn, feta and a little bit of cilantro.

Really, you can do just about any toppings you'd like - lining them up on top makes it look colorful and fancy. :-) I think I'll be using this one quite a bit this summer!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Okay, YUMMMMM!

This picture is delicious!!

I absolutely love this salad. The great thing about it is that it's as tasty as it looks. I will definitely be copying this!

Ruth said...

What a pretty presentation! I am going to try this recipe, too! Thanks for sharing! Love, Ruth

Erica said...

Such beautiful presentation. I tried to imitate it on Memorial Day, but I had forgotten what you had put in each row. I'm definitely going to use this again!
It was delicious!
Thank you again for making such a delicious lunch.

Love,
Erica