Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Procrastinator's Party

I must say that today's post at The Inspired Room caught my attention; you know how often I talk about my procrastination. That's what made this post right up my alley! The challenge is to conquer one project that has been delayed by procrastination using the following steps: posting about it, linking back to the original post and then coming back in two weeks to share your results. As a procrastinator, I work best under a deadline, so this is perfect.

And I don't even need to tell you which project I'm tackling. :-) Yes, it still looks the same (other than I threw out the dead plant). I need to seriously organize and spruce up the office area in the kitchen.

Care to join? Check out the post here.

IMG_1479

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I would love to have my own little workspace like that. It will be great with a little creativity. :)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Can't wait to see the afters!!!

:-)

Glad you joined in...oh, just one week left!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're busy working on that room, and not reading this comment (haha). Please stop by my blog. I have some followers, but I think that half of them aren't real ...really -- I think it's some kind of spam. If you find something to inspire you, please sign up to follow. :)

Jayne said...

That's going to be a cozy little nook when you're done! I'll come back and see the "finished" product!
Blessings,
Jayne at mysongwithin

Sara said...

Thank you for the encouraging words, ladies! Today's the day; off to run a couple of errands for supplies and then I'm digging in! Hope all of your projects are going well and look forward to seeing them!